Wednesday 6 March 2013

Fun

I'm sure most of you were wondering what I meant by Fun? Sorry to burst your bubble I dont mean sex!


Now Fun, you've got to be creative with this sort of thing. I'm sure no one wants a boring moment in their relationship. So, one of you if not both you have got to think outside the box because all these will leave memories behind.

You've got to be willing to take risks to be able to do things like this. In the sense that, this is probably not the kind of thing you are used to or have ever done before. I'm sure it will work out cause there's more to fun than just sticking around with the basic such as movies, dinner, make out, sex and chilling cause I'm sure you've realised that you need some new things happening in your relationship. If there's fun there's happiness.

Basically what I'm trying to say is don't stick to the same routine every time always have a change cause change is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment